To do list before the start of term
- Meet with the professor(s) of the class to clarify your responsibilities. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Meet with other TAs (if needed) and clarify each person's individual responsibilities.
- Speak with last year's TA(s) for the same course. Collect old problem sets and get pointers.
- Build a course website (if needed). Be sure to check if a website already exists. If so, update or re-vamp as necessary.
- Familiarize yourself with lab equipment/space.
- Brush up on course material.