Data Release 1
Palomar-Quest Synpotic Sky Survey covers an area of 15500 sq. degrees and was
carried out between 2003 and 2008 from the Palomar 48-inch Schmidt telescope
(see more details).
This is the first data release (DR1) covering 1000 sq. degrees overlapping
with SDSS (120 < RA < 240; 11 < Dec < 20).
Currently multiepoch catalogs are available. More products will be available
Access to the data is provided through
-> QuestProducts -> questdr1 [schema]).
- There are ~81 million distinct reliable detections with calibrated magnitudes.
- These are connected within scans to form ~32 million single pass bundles.
- These in turn are connected across bundles to form ~12 million multi pass
bundles, or distinct reliable objects.
- 3 Johnson (B, R, I) and 4 Gunn (g, r, i, z) filters have been used.
- Data from 113 scans taken over 77 distinct nights is in DR1.
- Earliest DR1 epoch is 12/2/2003, and the last is from 6/12/2007
| Data Access |
| Feedback |
| Credits |