MAKEE: October 2000 Version
New Features for October 2000 Version (3.2.0):
- ESI: Makee now reduces ESI echellette data. The syntax is the same as
with HIRES. ESI version only handles 1x1 binning.
- Linux and Sun: Makee now compiles and links on PC/Linux systems using "g77" and "gcc", as well as on Sun/Solaris systems. See 0.README in new version.
- Dual Amp: Makee now reduces dual amp readout data with both ESI and HIRES.
- "oko=" : A new makee option to specify echelle orders to use for object centroid within slit. (Needed for ESI if fewer than four orders have adequate light.)
- "uop=" : A new makee option used to manually
specify the object center, width, and
background limits with individual orders.
See uop_help .
- An interactive PGPLOT image display program "cpgim" has been added.
- The program "xplot" can now overplot multiple 2-D spectra.
Download the most recent MAKEE software from Caltech.
See installation instructions here.