Colorwriter 6320 Plotter
- Supported device
- Gould (now Bryans) Colourwriter 6320 or any
device obeying Gould Plotter Language.
- Device type code
- Default device name
$PLOTTER1 (a logical name).
- Default view surface dimensions
- 280 mm by 360 mm (A3).
- 0.025 mm.
- Color capability
- Up to 10 pens. Default is pen 1 which is
picked up on initialization without a call to PGSCI. Calls to PGSCI are
interpreted as the pen number and colors therefore depend on how the
pens have been loaded into the stalls. If a call is made for a pen
higher than 10 the selected pen defaults to 1.
- Input capability
- Possible but not supported.
- File format
- Ascii character strings. It is possible to send
the data to a file which can then be copied to the plotter or on a
- Len Pointon (Jodrell Bank), 1988.