DEC Sixel Printers (LA50)
- Supported device
- DEC LA50 printer; may also work on LA100 or LN03.
- Device type code
- Default device name
- Default view surface dimensions
- 9.5 in (horizontal) by 6 in (vertical).
- 72 (x) by 144 (y) pixels/inch.
- Color capability
- Color indices 0 (erase, white) and 1 (black) are
supported. It is not possible to change color representation.
- Input capability
- File format
- Variable-length records, with
list carriage-control, maximum 80 bytes.
- Obtaining hardcopy
- If the LA50 is connected to the user's VT2xx or
VT3xx terminal then the printer can be accessed by sending the file
directly to the terminal: use PGPLOT device
PGPLOT_LA50 TT: (be sure to do a
SET TERM/FORM if page spacing is
important). If the LA50 is attached to a different terminal port, e.g.,
TXZ99:, which preferably has been set spooled, use PGPLOT device
DEFINE PGPLOT_LA50 TXZ99:.
- B. H. Toby, 1988.