Null Device (no graphical output)
The ``null'' device can be used to suppress all graphic output from a
- Device type code
- Default device name
- None (the device name, if specified, is ignored).
- Default view surface dimensions
- Undefined (the device pretends to
be a hardcopy device with 1000 pixels/inch and a view surface 8in
high by 10.5in wide.)
- Color capability
- Color indices 0--255 are accepted.
- Input capability
- Environment variables
PGPLOT_DEBUG : if this environment variable is
defined, with any value, some statistics are reported on standard
- T. J. Pearson, 1988--1994.