(as of Feb 2003)
- 38 pointings with WFPC2 and STIS (in parallel mode),
two orbits each. All of the pointings have been observed as of Sep 2001 (see
map). The center of the cluster was covered with a longer exposure by
the MORPHS collaboration. The area coverage is ~30% at 12' from the cluster
center, i.e. ~5Mpc.
- Richard Ellis morphologically classified the 2181
objects in the WFPC2 images brighter than I=22.5, including the central Morphs
field, which has been reduced and classified homogeneously.
- 650 redshifts have been obtained by Czoske et al. (2001),
including the ones from Dressler et al. (1999)
- A list of 161 members has been kindly provided by
- A list of 112 redshifts has been kindly provided
by D. Koo and A. Metevier.
- Ongoing redshift survey with COSMIC at the Hale Telescope
- As of Feb 2003 redshift are
available for 358 members (0.374<z<0.402) and 429 non-members.
- Wide field optical and IR imaging have been obtained
at the CFHT and WHT and at Palomar. 200" Hale Telescope
Deep Spectroscopic Survey:
- 3 Nights (partially clouded) with LRIS on the W.M.
Keck I 10m Telescope yielded spectra for 107 objects.
- 4 Nights (partially clouded) with DEIMOS on the W.M.
Keck II 10m Telescope yielded spectra for ~500 objects.
Back to home