The Cahill 370 conference room has standard A/V equipment, such as a projector and screen, whiteboard, and speaker phone. We have also installed a Zoom Station for hyrbid (local-remote) meetings. The unit consists of a Mac computer on a large TV, with an attached high-quality camera and cordless (bluetooth) microphone. The system is typically used as a standard PC would be:
- There is a cordless keyboard and mouse that can be used to login to the computer. (The password is available in the room.)
- The standard videoconferencing apps are installed: Zoom, WebEx, BlueJeans, etc.
- Once the app is started, it should be instructed to use the following peripherals:
- camera: Logitech PTZ Pro 2
- microphone: Yamaha UC YVC-200
- speaker: LG TV (HDMI))
- There are two remotes to assist in operation of the system:
- LG TV remote: use this to adjust the TV volume
- Logitech camera remote: this can be used to pan and zoom the camera
When you are finished using the station, please reconnect the cordless devices (microphone, keyboard, and mouse) to their charging cables. Shown below are the cordless microphone, keyboard, and mouse (attached to their charging cables), as well as the two remotes. The remotes are labeled, to avoid confusion.