Astronomy / Internal Info / Cahill Conference Rooms / Cahill 312/370 A/V System
Cahill 312/370 A/V System
The Cahill 312 and 370 conference rooms have standard A/V equipment, such as a projector and screen, whiteboard, and speaker phone. We have also installed a Zoom Station for hybrid (local-remote) meetings in each of these rooms. The unit consists of a Mac computer on a large TV, with an attached high-quality camera and cordless (bluetooth) microphone. The system is typically used as a standard PC would be:
- There is a cordless keyboard and mouse that can be used to login to the computer. (The password is available in the room.)
- The standard videoconferencing apps are installed: Zoom, WebEx, BlueJeans, etc.
- Once the app is started, it should be instructed to use the following peripherals:
- camera: Logitech PTZ Pro 2
- microphone: In Room 370, We have Yamaha UC YVC-200. In Room 312, we have a paired set of emeet wireless microphones. Please note, the both units are on. If asleep, hold the power button for ~5 seconds to power on. They show up as "eMeet M220 Lite" in the list of bluetooth devices.
- speaker: LG TV (HDMI))
- There are two remotes to assist in operation of the system:
- LG TV remote: use this to adjust the TV volume
- Logitech camera remote: this can be used to pan and zoom the camera
When you are finished using the station, please reconnect the cordless devices (microphone, keyboard, and mouse) to their charging cables. Shown below are the cordless microphone, keyboard, and mouse (attached to their charging cables), as well as the two remotes. The remotes are labeled, to avoid confusion.